ADVANTEC has a tool pool of rental equipment and instruments for use during testing of main components and systems. This includes Test & Flushing HPUs for onshore or offshore use, and a range of test instruments, calibrators, loop testing equipment, fiber optical equipment and much more. Qualified technicians are available for operation of the equipment in projects, including field calibration services.
The rental tool pool consists of a several thousand components, equipment and instruments, and include;
- Test & Flushing HPUs for cleaning and testing of hydraulic systmes
- Hoses and manifolds
- Calibration & test instruments
- Calibrators and simulators
- VHF and UHF Radios for safe and EX applications
- Video inspection systems
- Thermal analysis equipment
- Fiber welding and testing equipment
- Calibration Containers for safe area or Zone 1 hazardous area
- Test Containers for certification of Pressure Safety Valves (PSV) for safe area or Zone 1 hazardous area
ADVANTEC is certified to program UHF and VHF radios for dedicated frequencies.